Avalon Home Management specializes in those transition periods that are well known to produce homeowner stress. Whether moving into a newly built home where facilitating the completion of a punch list becomes essential or moving into an existing home, having a trusted resource to rely upon is invaluable.
Outfitting a new household after move-in with the numerous items it requires to make it functional takes a great deal of time and energy. Meeting deliveries of furniture, setting up all systems maintenance, contacting all utilities, the list is endless:
- Coordinating and supervising subcontractor work in preparation for move-in.
- Meeting utilities for activation of services, i.e. cable, phone, etc.
- Providing referrals for maintenance, i.e. pool, landscaping, HVAC, etc.
- Meeting deliveries and subsequent placement of items.
- Outfitting of house according to homeowner instructions, i.e. cleaning supplies, etc.
- Coordinating a deep cleaning, or a construction cleaning if necessary, in preparation for move-in.
- Clearing of shipments through Customs.
Please do not consider this a comprehensive list. We are open to all requests, no matter how large or small!